Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 30 April 2011

TEA TIME

THIS IS MY 25 TH POST.
how time flies...........i'm already 25 posts old in this blogland n totally in love with it :).now hoping to win some candies ;)
anyways mom left for calcutta yesterday n me already missing her....so i made a card for her;she is a tea addict n d moment i layed my hands on these new stamps (oh..how i wanted them...)i knew what n for whom i would use it:


11 comments:

  1. this is way too cool love both the image as well as the sentiment in the card very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! and i just LOVE the inside message! hilarious. Describes me to a "t" personally! lol Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stamp and a witty sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Чудесная открытка получилась!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sweet! I,m sure your mom would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early mother's day card:) I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the quote! cute card, really like the lattice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ! thats sooo sweet !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...