Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 23 April 2011

BEST OUT OF WASTE

hi'
   wanted to make khoi bag giveaways for my daughter's b'day & thought of creating best out of waste....i had around 40 empty cookie boxes from my previous order so i decided to use them.i covered them,put some paper lace filled it with goodies n gave it to each child along with some punched flowers et al.:

this is what the finished box would look like:

12 comments:

  1. Very good....I like the idea of reusing things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fantastic its little touches like this that make b,days memorable hope ur daughter had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats agreat way of using waste stuff! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesone idea your daughter is very lucky to have a mon like you.Thankyou very much for your comments on my blog
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... thats gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nice.... i think even i should keep looking around for waste now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever and such a clever way to recycle as well...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...