Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

FIRST SILHOUTTE CARD !

HELLOO TO ALL, 
                          been too busy lately but since i got my silhoutte i did make a card & send it across to UJJWAL to celebrate her 100 followers !!.was waiting for her to get it  & now that she's got it u all too can have a look at it :

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ujjwal... Lovely card you got and great work Romina di...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Romina!! I loved the card and thanks for being so thoughtful :)

    BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Romina .
    just to let you know that you've been tagged to play along favorite four.
    visit my blog .
    http://cherubcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romina ,about penny spinner tutorial
    http://loracrafts-tutorials.blogspot.com/
    i got the tutorial from this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card and congrats on the new silhoutte.keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card!.. congrats on the silhouette! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...