Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 16 April 2011

CARD WITH THE SWAP!!

HEY LADIES,
                   back after a short holiday....that was funn....this is d card i had send to my swp partner ASH along with the ribbons:
           this is one of my personal favourites.what do u all think ??                          

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Romina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!
    Thanks for your comment on my album... queen? who me? no way! You must see the albums done by Juhi, Priya and Tejal to know the empresses then! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the colours a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and I love the way you packaged the ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a sweet card ,did get to see it before in ash's blog and i loved it and the way u packaged ur gift really very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep very cute :) love the u colour them pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey this is looking really nice now. Sorry for the delay and thanks cos after talking to you, i,m feeling better. Do not lose hope for sd. Sab theek ho jayega. The cards are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this card at ICR. I think the way you cut that single petal off the pink flower is very, very cute. Lovely image of the girl and a pretty card overall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry.....that should read..."I SAW this card.."

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww so cute.. love ur use of colours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...