Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Indian Craft Room

hi !
  this is d card i made for d ICR challange:

I-stands for impression(i've used fingers to create flowers),C-stands for crystals (put in middle of flowers  & elsewhere) ,R-stands for rhyme (i wrote a poem for the ICR).I HAVE ALSO USED THE 3 COLORS for ribbons.hope all of u like it :)
                        this card goes to the foll.challanges:
                                                the crazy challange:use 3 papers
                                              house of gilli-lots of layers & stitching
                                              make it monday-anything goes

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Romina.. love the way you predicted ICR..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! So clever to let your fingers do the painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Romina , greetings to you . I love the finger painting as background and the stitching as frame . The tag as an embellishment is lovely and your poem very clever . Thank you for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting interpretation Romina... nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting.... so much happening...finger printing, stitching, rhinestones, tag and ribbon and yes the lovely rhyme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting interpretation of the ICRtheme love the different elements of the card.the finger painting is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Romina... I loooooove your blog... so creative I am soon joining calligraphy and sketching... hope I can unleash my creativity.

    http://blabberaroma.blogspot.com/2011/04/bringing-to-you-giordani-gold-exclusive.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Romina
    DO accept an award from me.Its a gesture of appreciation of the commendable work you do.
    Drop by my blog to pick up your award.
    Love and Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are a good crafter, that I knew but a good poetess! thats a surprise! Aur kya hunar dikhana baki hai!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' those flowers Romina - gorgeous make honey! Thx for sharing with us at Make It Monday, it was lovely to see this!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice card. Love sentiments as the main image. Great job. Thanks so much for joining us at House of Gilli for our Layers and Stitching challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really neat! thanks for joining our challenge at the crazy challenge this week.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation!!Thankyou for your sweet comments dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice poem!!!good interpretation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...