Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 April 2011

KEEP SMILING !!

HI ALL,
          JUST GOT THSE NEW STAMPEN COULD'NT WAIT TO TRY THEM.SO I MADE THIS CARD !!

HOPE TO LEARN TO TAKE PROPER PICTURES SOON.ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. 
this card goes to :                                                       
http://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun little monkeys. Like your clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.

    I wanted to add - Could you please edit your post to show a link back to Phindy's Friday Challenges?

    Thanks and hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have those little monkeys clambering all over your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. These monkeys are so adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Phindy’s Place! We appreciate your support!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...