Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 29 April 2011

A QUILL CARD

HEY FOLKS,
                   been too busy lately....not crafting much...but managed a simple card for my daughter's friend on her birthday.since my li'le one is crazy about quilling,she wanted me to make a quill card.hence i created a simple card due to time constraint:

15 comments:

  1. yup..pretty! love the rainbow sentiment inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Wonderful job on your cards! I never could quite quill.... I'll admire your work instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and sweet ,nice quilling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice use of the fringed strips. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love quilled birdeis and this one luks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though you worked under a time constraint it has still come out well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...