Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Friday 8 April 2011

FRIENDS FOREVER !!

HOLLA EVERYONE,
                                   tommorow is my younger daughter's best friends b'day n she wanted to make a card for her.she made a drawing in her copy & i teared it from there n did d rest.have a look:
hope her friend likes it.
P.S:got my SILHOUTTE !! still struggling with it ...(sigh !)but i dd make a card out of it & have send it across to someone...hope she likes it.will post it after she gets it !! BYE for now :)

9 comments:

  1. Nice work romina di and congrats on ur Silhouette... Wow.. I am soo envious.. I wish I could buy it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....that is sooooo sweet...you incorporated your daughter's art work in the card for her friend. I am sure the friend will treasure this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card,love the punch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE!!!Love the way u have used her art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awweee so sweet of you to include your daughters painting on the card. Super Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one creative child and really very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    Love your card.... your daughter's drawing and coloring is super cute :) My son is 4 years old, and when he is in a mood he keeps making cards too :-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so cute!! ur daughter have ur love for arts :) so glad u r gonna be a creative team :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...