Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Friday 22 April 2011

BASKET DECOR

HELLOO ,
              really tired after all the partying n party planning.....first i wanna share the basket i decorated for my daughter to take chocolates to b distributed in her class:

10 comments:

  1. I also want to have Munch...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Romina di.. You got the basket back or not???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous basket!! i am sure who ever received it wouldn't want to return it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!Thats a lovely basket Romina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work with the basket am sure ur daughter must have been happy to take it with her.
    belated b,day wishes to ur daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for ur good wishes hussena !!khush ,only i know how i got it back !!lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mere liye chocolate kab bhej rahi ho?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done!! and i want one too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...