Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

A SCHOOL PROJECT

HI PEEPS,
              today was a hectic day 'coz i had to do a school project for my daughter.have a look :





i did d drawing n partly colored it while d rest was done by my daughter herself.

8 comments:

  1. Romina... this is fabulous!! u r so good at the drawing and the handwriting style is so unique!! Am sure she's gonna get a A+!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! your daughter must be lucky to have grt mother like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a cool project.fab drawings

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our times we would get those measly small size pics.. cut them up and stick them on our scrap books... your daughter is very lucky..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your site, following you here from Lightbox Creative ideas! I'm your newest follower! :) Would love it if you stopped by at Love Moments Love Life - http:\\lovemomentslovelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow romina so much work must have gone into making these drawings ur daughter is lucky to have a mom like u.the drawing are so good and u did all by yourself its amazing.the writing is done so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Romina I like this idea. I think I will steal this idea the next time i have to do a project for my little one! Kudos to you and thanks for sharing school projects I am always on the look out for such ideas!
    Love and hugs
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...