Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

RAK'S !!

HI !
now can't wait to post the rak's i recieved today.
this is a beautiful scrapbook i recieved from a very dear friend PRIYA VENKAT,for my daughters Ekta & Khusali.thanks a ton priya !my kids loved it !will post d inside pics once the pictures r pasted :)

next up is d set of card i recieved from none other than MALLIKA !my anniversary card n my birthday card with a stamp set.tanxxx mallika !this is d first anniversary n b'day card i have from d blogland :)i loved them & so did my hubby.

my BIRTHDAY CARD:

MY ANNIVERSARY CARD:

THE INSIDE :


11 comments:

  1. these are so cute... happiness for the whole family from blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...fabulous...i am jealous too as i never get handmade cards :(
    :D

    but these r really fabulous cards i just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow romina both the cards are just fab,advance wishes to u and ur hubby for ur annvi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely - love the second one the most. What a kind friend you have.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ones Romina di.. Congo...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute stuff :) loved both the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow super cute creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...