Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 9 May 2011

BIRTHDAY BLAST !!

HMMM...
              my elder daughter was born on MAY 30 :( yup !she sulks because its always vacation time so she has to celebrate early in school. she celebrated yesterday in school n i made cards for her principal,n teachers :
this one is for principal ma'm

this one is for her classteacher:

this is for d english teacher :

 the final packages:
for her hindi ma'am:

13 comments:

  1. wow beautiful cards.. and what a idea to give choclates to the teachers with aa thank u card... you rock romina..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a coincidence, my daughter has her Bday on may 30th Too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thoughtful of you to send cards for the teachers! I am sure it made their day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!Lovely cards!!!and what an innovative thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely idea!!! the packaging is so professional!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice idea... something for the teacher's to remember for years to come...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way u present it,nice packing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice thought to give the teachers a thank u card and u have packaged it so well .ur daughter must surely be happy now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer birthday's are a bummer for the kids. Good thing she got to celebrate her special before school let out for the summer. Lovely cards and I am sure the teachers loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous cards, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. my my !
    u do so much !
    ur kids teachers will love them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...