Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 2 May 2011

MASCULINE CARD !!

OH OH.....
             totally drained...it may seem an easy task but trust me its really difficult to make a card sans pinks,flowers,butterflies et al...heres what i've come out with:
added thin ribbon in d buttons
this is d inside
the stamping has come out really well..whatsay ??

goes to foll.challange:
cards for men-use circle

15 comments:

  1. I say..well done :) Stamping looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too i think the stamping has come out very well its simple yet shall i say masculine:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too find it difficult to think without flowers ribbons... so can understand... but u have done a grt job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup stamping is neat n grt attempt for a masculine card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot Romina for your Kind comments on my work :)
    am a fan of ur Work too , really am sort of Amazed with ur work in ICR
    its a Very very Good effort !
    you asked me about helping @ the tea party :)
    Can u let your followers know abt it ?
    The more ppl we have , the more we get to see new blogs ! :)
    thxs a lot
    for such motivating words
    Love
    pooja
    http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice masculine card and fab stamping work.I love your photography skills too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think u did a superb job! the colours and the sentiments luk perfect for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent stamping! whn are u giving lessons. a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple and perfect masculine card
    thanks for joining us at cards for men
    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely simple card for a man. Thank you so much for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card! loved the stamping image!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...