Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 23 May 2011

BACK HOME :)

HEY GUYS !!
                    back after a funfilled trip to my hometown.here i got faboluous RAK from mallika ,who send me beautiful cards for my upcoming anniversary n birthday.will b posting d pics. soon .another RAK is from priya v. a lovely scrapbook for my kids. thanks gals !!love u all.

2 comments:

  1. why are u soo sad... hope u had a fab time in Kolkata.. sorry could not meet.. thought of calling u over but things were just too hectic with the summer camp on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u had a good time in kolkatta,it being your holiday and everything .and lucky u to be coming home to loads of gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...