Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 5 May 2011

D.P SWAP !

RECIEVED MY D.P'S FROM SNEHAL TODAY.lifts up my spirits as i was feeling really low.THANKS A TON SNEHAL FOR D LOVELY PAPERS,CARDS n d BEAUTIFUL FOLDER :)
THIS IS D FOLDER:

THE INSIDE OF D FOLDER N D CARD :

10 comments:

  1. Awesome one Romina.. Am sure it must have lifted your spirits big time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful papers and the folder is awesome.lucky u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I am sure this must have made you really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i envy i envy !
    lovely folders and eye catching papers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice. Since I use Google chrome I have lots of problems with the ICR site hence missed this swap.Enjoy. Hoping to see lots of new cards with your new collection
    Love and Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!Lovely stuff you got ,enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so gald that you finally received it and moreover liked it...enjoy and share your creations using this stuff with us

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice DP's... they sure are mood changers....

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... beautiful card...and Nice DP's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...