Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Friday 27 May 2011

CASED CARD !!

I DID IT !!oh,i finally managed to case a card for kavi's challange !!she has put in so much of effort for us to keep doing something creative for a whole month so what a better way of paying tribute to her than casing her card itself !!sorry kavi if i have not been able to do justice to your card !this is just a way of saying... YOU ROCK :)

10 comments:

  1. good one romina di...:-).. and i hope u had a fantastic evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work....very well made and love the simplicity and elegance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its absolutely lovely... very simple but beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thts some CASing... am yet to try mine :) lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,superb.actually ths s one of my fav and i love the color combo u used,thanks for such encouraging feedback which i'm looking for and thnks for playng along:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely. The colour combo is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so pretty ,i too wanted to do this one but ended up with another.love ur color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Romina! It looks just as beautiful as Kavi's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovelye ! n infact perfect like kavi di !!
    too good !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...