Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

WINNER WINNER !!

OH !SORRY FOR BEING LATE !!
                                                    now without much ado ,i announce the winner of my candy !and the winner is.
.
.
.
.
.ruchita!!
 CONGRATS !!
please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize !!
 annnnnnnnnd 
                      the winner of the hero arts stamp for regularly commenting on my blog-who else ??
               none other than !!


       HUSSENA !! 


           no one can ever be as regular as her in appreciating all our work !! thanks honey !!
thanks a ton to all for the overwhelming response to the candy !your good wishes keep me going !!

8 comments:

  1. OMG ..Thank you so much Romina this is really so sweet of you...And I really do enjoy seeing Your Work...You come up with some really amazing ideas and Creation's:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!Thanks alot Romina... Just cant believe it.. My first Challenge and I won!! :) really very happy.. :)
    Ur designs are beautiful and really Inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruchita and Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Romina,

    I have an award waiting for you on my blog - http://seemaenand.blogspot.in

    Do take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hussena and Ruchita.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...