Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 9 April 2012

A TAG AGAIN !

HII !!
 my tag making mood continues and how ! i'm making them non-stop !! i particularly like this one.have a look :

the back :
hope you all like it .will be back again with a few more ~~

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Romina, and such pretty colours. Love your flower.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag Romina i love the image and the way you have colored it...the flower is so lovely too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the colors... and the image is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tag,Is the flower handmade ,its awesome
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! This is the cutest tag! I love how you've coloured the image. And added just the perfect embellishments to doll it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...