Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

RECYCLED BOX !

OH !I'M LATE !!
                       i wanted to post this on 22nd april,which was earth day ,as my daughter's pointed out .but somehow got stuck ,so here it is today for you all to see !!i have again used my newest magnolia dies;) an addction now !!
 this box can be gifted with yummy goodies for wedding anniversary.
this is the box i altered:
view from different angles:


this specially goes to DR. sonia's challange on yvonne's blog.
                               creative stamps friends-(button,flower,dots)
                               hiding in my craft room-handmade flowers
                               our creative corner-butterflies
                               prairie fun fridays-anything with flowers
                               fussy n fancy-punches/dies
                               

10 comments:

  1. Stunning.. Lovely recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautifully recycled.love your new stamps but my heart flipped over the die .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beauty Romina and I am so thrilled you recycled for the challenge at Do more with Less. You do such a good job with boxes!! The blue is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a delightful upcycled box! Just fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Sonia's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow now this is Awesome! Great job recycling. TFS & Joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your recycling is gorgeous!!!beautiful flowers and sentiment...totally love this:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome,just beautiful
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely upcycled Romina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great can! I love the colors and the little couple!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...