Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 10 September 2012

EMBOSS RESIST USING GOOSEBUMPS SPRAY

HI MY CRAFTING BUDDIES !!
                                                 time seems to be travelling at jet speed and with so much of work load it's hard to find time to post on blog !today i made a card using emboss resist technique.....i used the goosebump  texture spray from imagine for my technique !amazing results !!have a look :

super liked the effect !!what do you say ??

5 comments:

  1. love the kali bhuri technique :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this romina! Great technique and beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Romina...love the technique you have used it gives such fab result's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah nice ! love the tag romina !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...