Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 5 September 2012

ANOTHER MAGIC CARD !

AHH !I'M ELATED !!
                              i am finally being able to post this card !actually this card has the client's fiance's picture which i did not want to share and i did not know how to blur it :(.after much effort (and with so much help from tejal-only she knows that ;)have i finally been able to do it!so without much ado-have a look:
its a big magic card created on order.the client wanted lots of butterflies and the picture on top of the card.the "R"charm depicts his initial.
 the inside top:
the client got a poem printed on the focal view base which she did not want to share...so cannot show that part to you all.the recipient was very happy to recieve it so i'm happy as well !!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is a lovely card and i love the way it opens up inside .....definitely good to hold a secret message!! love the way you have embellished the front so pretty!! its no wonder your client was happy about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.I too have a scrapbook to share but don't know how to blur the pics....so may be I will have to bug Tejal too

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY CARD
    MEGHA
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...