Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 12 August 2013

RAKHI CARDS WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS STAMPS N DIES !

HI FELLAS !!
                 I'M on a card making spree !!and i have been making some rakhi cards. i have used a lot of heartfelt creations dies ! have a look peeps:

i have used the heartfelt sunkissed flower die n stamp set to create flowers here !

lots of glimmer mist has been used here
flower colored using distress inks :

 memento n versamark inks
hope you all like it !do leave your comments !!byee
CHALLANGES;
paper players
delicious doodles

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation to feast my eyes on Romina. The Heartfelt creations dies are gorgeous and you have put so much work into this lovely card.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...