Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 11 November 2012

MY CRAFTROOM !!

HELLO TO ALL WHO MISS ME !
                                                    i have been missing from blogland due to illness for a month now.....but i utilised the time by getting my craftroom made !have a look :


my M.S. PUNCHES :
 Loose dies :


the drawers : 

 one of the drawers :

hoping to get back to crafting soon !byee for now !!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now!
    Love your dies & punches heaven....wow! you have soooooooooooooooo many TOOLs!
    Wonderful craft place you have..enjoy creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your craft room is a peek of crafty heaven if something like that exist's!! its like a wonderland for sure :)...Hope you are feeling better now...waiting to see what you are going to come up with...so please start posting soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..Your craft room is meticulous..Love everything about this room and all stuffs in it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your craft room Romina..dies and punches are arranged so well..hope to see you crafting soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am telling you !!
    You should do a video and show me every nook and corner ...in fact everyone wishes to see it !
    Let me feast my eyes on the sheer elegance and pure crafting heaven ...!
    love it ...dreaming about it ....feasting on it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun craft room!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...