Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

A PERSONALISED CARD ON ORDER

HI ALL !
  well ,looong time no see,its because of my net connection playing havoc with my life !!i'm fed up !!
today i'm sharing a card i did on order,its for the client's cousin whose leaving india to settle abroad.its a huge card-A4 size.have a look :
i am so glad she liked it !hope to see you soon again........

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card... i totally loved the sentiment!!!and your gorgeous flowers and punched border's of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.awesome card.what paper did you use for this card? I ask because of the size.I love the sentiment and the border punches....The booms are stunning of course.no wonder she liked it...who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card with lovely papers.I loved those blooms and the punched borders.Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card and lovely sentiment!

    P.S. Love the new look of your blog. PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome romina....really pretty....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...