Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 6 June 2013

CARD USING THE GRAND NESTIBILITIES !

hi all !!
        its been a long time since i made a blogpost !i was on a holiday to the USA and when i returned,the unbeareable heat made it impossible to work !today i finally defeated the heat to make a card.i made this card using the grand spellbinder dies.have a look:

The flowers are distressed,misted and assembled .
hope you all like it.do leave your feedback !!byee !!
CHALLANGES-paper shelter,rhedd and rosie,bearly-mine

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd and Rosies Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...