Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 31 January 2013

A BLACK AND WHITE VALENTINES DAY CARD !

OKIES !
               much as in shock i am because of my big shot breaking down :**((....i still wanna share the card i made just minutes before my big shot debacle.....
its a classy black and white card which is sort of a pocket card.have a look:
 the insert can be pulled out in this way :
the insert has few tags and a photomat at the back:
hope you all like it .do leave your comments !byee !!
CHALLANGE-creative belli-rhinestones
                          rubys rainbow-valentine

5 comments:

  1. Like the colour combo Romina..the distressing is so perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and sad to hear about your big shot.I broke mine too but got another one.Love the pocket element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very noble creation!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your designer paper. Your bow is great. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...