Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 16 September 2012

GRAPHIC CHALLANGE !!

THIS time at the BGC#17 we have a graphic challange by niru for all of you.it means you have to incorporate 3 basic shapes in your card.here is my take on it :


so i have used squares,circles & rectangles here to complete the card.so hop over to the BGC blog to view the awsome inspiration from the other DT'S !!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Romina. So beautiful and a lovely image. The papers are gorgeous.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Romina...love the various graphic elements you have added so beautifully here...your stamping and coloring is so lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing !!! Love the whole thing !
    i adore those flowers ! where can i get my hands on them ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. how cute that lil girl is... and u've really pulled all those shapes together so beautifully... lovely colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!What a lovely way to accomodate all the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real cuteee card.. :) liked it a lot.. and have become a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delightful card Romina. I love the cute image and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Congratulations on having over 200 followers.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...