Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 9 August 2012

FINALLY !!


 HI ALL !!
              LOOONG TIME NO SEE.....!my net had gone for a long holiday and i seem to have lost touch with all....now things seem to be limping back to normal so i'm here with a post long duethis post is for the BEYOND GREY CHALLANGE where the theme is case study and since it was my idea the DT's chose my card to be cased !grt !i'm honoured guys !
so this is my card that was chosen by them:


             
and this is what i have come up with this time:
 a simple card .the flower is from itsy bitsy and the sentiment  is chipboard.a local find.so please hop over to the BGC  !lots of posts to follow !byee

8 comments:

  1. Hello Romina. These are beautiful and such wonderful colours.
    So nice to see you back crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!! I hope I get the time to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved both the cards...I mean your inspiration as well as take

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee awsome ! welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your card's ...just beautiful...i have made a card based on your your's... i was so inspired... will share it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...