Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 15 July 2012

A NEW CHALLANGE-NO STAMPING !!

OH YEAH !you read it right !!
                               this time our dear DT member at BGC mel has put up this challange for all of us-no use of stamps whatsoever except for sentiments !!gosh !a challange it was !!here i am ,with my creation :
 i have brought my embossing folders out this time and distressed it a lot this time.used my newest MS punch too !!hope you all like my card.so c'mon all !take a plunge and win an awsome goody kit !!

12 comments:

  1. Great inspiration as usual for a fantastic challenge.i love the challenges you guys come up with.they are mind boggling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!!!And what a quick use of your new punch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Romina! The inking is so pretty and that embossing is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very good way you have used your folder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card looks so beautiful Romina..i love the way you have blended the different colors on the embossed design it looks superb!!love the punched border as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !!! love the clean embossing with g8 colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the distressing n the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simplicity at its best.......... Loved the distressing

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow very beautiful card.like the background you have made.thanx for inspiration at BGC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spotted this card on the BGC and thought how nice it was. I did not know it was yours at the time. I love the colour blending.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooow,, this is very nice... u blended it soo well...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Romina what a fantastic blog full of lovely cards I think this one is fabulous well done, and so I am your newest follower Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...