Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

MY CREATIONS FOR PRETTY PAPER STUDIO !!

HELLO !
             today i wanna share with you the cards i created with the pretty paper studio kit !yes ! i'm one of their Guest Designer for them and hence i created these cards from the kit they sent me.have a look :






   this was what i finally came up with.do check out the kit everyone !!they are priced at AED-225 for this  cardmaking kit and they also have scrapbooking kits AED-205 !!
 CHALLANGE-
                          flourish-butterflies

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.all your cards are very pretty .great use of stuff from the kit.Congrats on the DT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first one.. It is just too cute...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and really nice kit and gr8 cards... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterfly looks lovely on the white doily. Great contrasting colors. Thanks for sharing with us at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cards, loveky kit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for playing at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...