Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 25 December 2011

CHRISTMAS AT HOME !

HI !!
    I'M BACK ON MY BLOG !!
                                               when i clicked to reach my blog on saturday i was shocked as i was not being able to access it !!!i was so so stressed n was asking for help too !!today i called up ANITA n she helped me get back to my blog !!thanks dear !you are a sweetheart !!muah ;)
                                                                      back at home we had a super christmas !! i decorate my house and so i did this year too !!








7 comments:

  1. Lovely decoration! And Thank God you got your blog back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorations.Glad u got the blog back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely christmas decoration and tree it looks so cheerful...and so happy you were able to access your blog again...it really comes as a shock when blogger pulls this stunt...it has happened to me too:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely decoration...Happy that u got ur blog back..
    Wishing u a very happy creative new year 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice decor ! ekta looks so cute ..
    khushi is missing in pictures ... where is dat lil girl ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...