Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 15 September 2011

MY FIRST P.T.I. STAMP N DIES.......

HELOO !!
              we in Delhi are enjoying super fab weather...i'm all tied up with my daughter's  u.t. tommorow but wanna share a card i made with my first set of p.t.i. stamp(delightful dahlia !!!  yay !!) ( die-edger collection)& 3 dies which i've laid my hands on a few days back..check this out :



the inside :

15 comments:

  1. very pretty ! i envy ur supplies !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that flower die so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that flower.. what an awesome die... Seriously droolworthy and enviable stuff... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So finally,..i love the background n the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Romina. So beautiful and very effective. Love the background, and your flower is divine. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So another addition to the great stash! Fabulous card and I,m still waiting for mine to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Finally hun!!!Congrats!!!The card looks Fab.Love the bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is reallly pretty! I love that fabulous bloom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic :) like the colour combo! n yes... congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whole lot of supplies you have got girl!!! congrats girl!!! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the flower die Romina. This would be a lovely one to use in your craft classes as I am sure everyone would be able to make it. it looks stunning on your card. I also love the word background too.The stamp would look great for the background of a mans card too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...